Do you have a space issue in preserving your wine collection for months? If you answered, “Yes!” Haier 12 Bottle wine cooler can be your problem solver. The least you can say about Haier 12 bottle dual zone (HVTEC12DABS) is “Must-have solution”.
There are plenty of reasons to claim it.
To begin with, Haier home appliances have been maintaining a high profile reputation around the world, and this Haier wine fridge yet another masterpiece from the company.
Dual Touch Screen for Quick and Simple Control
If you’ve used a wine cooler before, you can imagine how important it is for a wine cooler to have dual zone temperature control. A dual zone makes it safe for all kinds of wines (red and white wines) to preserve their taste, flavor and quality for long.
Haier 12-bottle wine cooler not only has this feature, but it also goes further ahead with its dual touch screen, making temperature management a lot easier for you. Not to mention, its 2 LED display allows you to maintain the right temperature for upper and lower compartments independently.
If you are not a regular user, you need a mechanism to store your collection for a long time. You would probably be happier with Haier 6 bottle wine cooler. In short, storage and space are critical for wine bottles, because they need a breathing space to nourish the taste of wines for a long, long time.
With its 6 full-width chrome racks offering up to 12 cubic feet capacity, Haier 12 bottle dual zone can accommodate up to 12 standard wine bottles. You also have an option of Haier 18-bottle wine cooler if you have a large collection of seasoned wines.
What else is there to make Haier 12 Bottle wine cooler a perfect fit?
In addition to touchscreen and storage, there are plenty of other benefits you can get from Haier 12-bottle wine cellar black. Here, you can learn more about extra advantages of this product:
- You may have a small or compact space to accommodate a large wine cooler, and this is where Haier 12 bottle wine cooler can be your problem solver. With dimensions of 20.3 x 26 x 9.9 inches, it looks quite sturdy and suits almost every household.
- You may want a cooler that doesn’t require any support to stand. HVTEC12DABS is a free standing product that doesn’t need any ground support for smooth operations.
Talking about smooth operations, the product is ultra-quiet and vibration-free, thanks to its thermal electric cooling system.
- Door material is an important factor in determining the quality of stored wines. Haier dual zone wine cooler features curved, smoked glass door for efficient cooling of wines. Plus, its black trimmed glass, along with black cabinet make it complement any kind of room interior.
- The item weighs just 31.2 pounds and operates on 120 volts. That means this device is not only easy-to-move, it can also help reduce your energy consumption.
- Apart from compatibility, ease of use and smooth operations, Haier 12 bottle dual zone wine cellar looks quite affordable, in fact, cheaper than other similar models.
- You can also get 12-months parts warranty with this product.
The Pros and Cons of Haier 12 Bottle wine cooler
At the time of writing the review of HVTEC12DABS, it has received over 600 customer reviews and has an exceptional score of 4.3 out of 5. Over 64% customers on Amazon looked highly satisfied with this wine cooler.
Apart from hundreds of Haier wine refrigerator reviews, there are plenty of questions asked and answered by independent customers as well as wine experts who have tried and tested this product. Based on what they said, here’s a quick summary of good and not-so-good things about this wine cooler.
- The wine cooler proves to be a cost-effective option. The cost of operation will be as low as $1.22 per month, if you run it with one door opening for 10 seconds (on average) every single day, for about a year.
- HVTEC12DABS delivers whisper quiet operation and maintains a constant temperature. You might hear the fan noise at night, but it won’t be more than the sound of your desktop computer.
- The wine fridge is quite easy to control, as the control panel is available at the front door. Moreover, you can turn the LED interior light on and off at your choice.
- You can fit a regular wine bottle easily, but a 13” tall bottle requires you to remove one shelf so that it fits properly inside.
- The lower zone offers 46 to 66 degrees while the upper zone offers a temperature variation between 54 to 66 degrees. You can store up to 6 regular-sized bottles in each compartment.
- This wine cooler model offers a much-improved door, shifted to smoked glass from mirrored silver.
You can adjust the level of the wine cooler using its adjustable legs.
- If you place the unit just about an inch away from the wall, it may not cool your wines below 54 degrees. The reason is, it will not be able to vent properly. For better cooling, place it 1.75 inches away from the wall.
- Unlike other wine coolers in which there is a provision for one or two unfinished bottles, Haier 12 bottle wine cooler offers none. The door will not close if you pin or plug an unfinished bottle.
- You can store a regular bottle, but a 1.5-liter bottle requires removal of the shelf.
Useful Tips and Guidelines
You can refer to the video and watch how to store wine in the best possible manner.
- Haier 12 bottle dual zone wine cellar is a standalone device, so don’t install it as a built-in item.
- There must be 2-inch clearance to the back and side of the wine cooler while allowing 4-inch space at the top. The door is 20.25 inches wide, so make sure there should be no obstruction in front.
- There are two sections, each with separate programmable temperature controls. Suggested temperature for white wine is 49 – 55 degrees, while that for red wines is 62 – 68 degrees (temperature in Fahrenheit).
- A 2-meter stiff black cord having 3-prong plug is available with the product. As the chiller is plugged in, the temperature for upper and lower chambers will show default temperature of 54 degrees. So, the temperature must be set according to the type of the wines.
- Avoid putting a 13-inch or larger bottle inside the cooler, as the door will not close properly. You may have to remove one shelf to adjust a 13-inch tall wine bottle.
- For smooth operation, keep the wine cooler away from sunlight, in a cool place. You can put it in the lobby close to the kitchen, your living room, or basement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Refer to some most common questions asked by the customers regarding Haier Dual Zone 12-Bottle Wine Cellar:
Q.1 What is the warranty policy of Haier Dual Zone Wine Cooler?
For non-commercial use: The warranty covers all issues about material or workmanship, for the period of 12 months. It includes labor and parts warranties.
For commercial use: If the wine cooler is bought or rented for commercial use, there will be a 90-day warranty for labor and parts.
The warranty does not cover damages due to following:
- Improper installation
- Alteration, abuse, misuse, lack of maintenance, improper power
Refer to the warranty policy for complete information
Q.2 How high or low can you adjust the temperature? Can I set both zones at extremely opposite temperatures?
It depends on the room temperature. In a hot room, the internal temperature of the wine cooler will be a little higher, compared to cooler rooms. You can set extremely different temperature for two zones, between 40 and 70 degrees.
Q.3: I want to know the internal dimensions of this wine cellar. And what is the maximum bottle length that can be stored?
Haier 12-bottle Dual Zone Wine Cellar is 30-inch tall and 8-inch wide from the inside. It is divided into two zones.
- Upper zone is 18-inch tall, has 4 metal shelves for rags. There’s also an extra space at the bottom to store larger bottle.
- Bottom zone is 14-inch high with similar settings as the upper zone.
Thanks to its curved door, you can store 13-inch Riesling bottle. However, the bottle would occupy up to two spaces.
Price, efficiency, and design are undoubtedly the best. While each model of Haier wine fridge promises to deliver the best wine experience, this Haier 12 Bottle wine cooler proves to be more effective and affordable for people with a low budget and compact space.
It can easily attract anyone who is in love with seasoned wines, especially those who like to throw parties and get together at their homes, once in a while. The wine cellar is user-friendly, easy to install and move, occupies smaller space and offers amazing features that meet everyone’s expectations.
Wine lovers who are using this cooler cannot stop highlighting good things and rating it 5 stars. Haier 12 bottle dual zone wine cooler – curved door with smoked glass is a remarkable product, a must-have item in your household if you like to get the best taste of your wines throughout the year.